We eat so many different things every day and we don’t realize how many of them are harmful to our bodies. It is very important that you know which foods are best for your life and diet, so we have prepared a list for you. Make sure you eliminate these seven foods from your diet to reduce your risk of cancer
Many people don’t know, but farmed fish is full of harmful chemicals and other ingredients that can harm our bodies. These fish are being fed the wrong food to grow and usually it is GMO. Similarly, farmers use other farming methods that affect our health.
Non-Organic Fruits and Vegetables
Fruits and veggies are good for you, right? Well, that’s not always true. The quality of these foods depends on their quality. For example, organic fruits and vegetables offer various health benefits and those that are not harmful to the body.
Canned foods are not good for our bodies and it all depends on the BPA content. It’s a harmful chemical used in many foods, especially those packaged in bottles and cans. It has been linked to people with cancer, so it’s best to avoid foods containing BPA at all costs.
You might see the word “diet” and think it’s good for you, but it definitely isn’t. It may not have as many calories as whole fizzy soda, but it is high in harmful chemicals that can contribute to serious health problems like cancer over the long term.
We all like to sit down with a big bowl of popcorn before watching a movie, but popcorn contains many harmful ingredients like hydrogenated oils. Microwave popcorn in particular is very harmful as the chemicals in the packaging are harmful to the body and can cause cancer.
Every cold cut is unhealthy, including the famous hot dog. This processed food has been formulated with high levels of sodium phosphate, which has been shown to destroy cells in the body. In fact, this type of meat has contributed to the loss of more than 35,000 people in the country every year.
White flour seems to be in everything, and that’s because it enhances the flavor. However, consuming products containing this ingredient may increase your risk of cancer. Crabs are obsessed with simple carbohydrates, and a high intake of white flour can help them turn into cancer cells.
Foods which could boom the danger of cancer
Just as there are foods that can lower the risk of cancer, there are foods that can increase it. Try to avoid these products when shopping.
- Avoid processed meats. Processed meats like hot dogs, bacon, and any meat you find in cured meats contain cancer-causing compounds. Processed meats labeled “nitrate-free” or “canned” should also be avoided.
- Limit red meat.Consume no extra than 18 oz. of cooked beef consistent with week. Instead, opt for lean chicken, fish, or plant-based proteins.
- Avoid alcohol. Women should not drink more than one drink per day.Men should not consume more than two glasses a day. Less is more.
- One final tip: Before you head to the store, plan to fill each plate two-thirds full with vegetables, fruit, and whole grains.
- You will not eliminate cancer risk by eating certain foods. However, if you focus on a plant-based diet and maintain a healthy weight, you reduce your risk significantly.